About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

9/13/2008

A very beautiful and moving video to be shared as much as possible...

I'm back! I don't know for how long because my life is still crazy right now, but I just had to blog about this video.

I just came across this video on Youtube that I truly enjoyed.

What I appreciated the most was the cultural custom of allowing the baby to reach the breast by him/herself for the first time, the mom being able to be the first to whisper something dear in the baby's ear and the calmness and ease with which the baby naturally reached her goal. Also, all the family members caressing the mom and baby and giving words of encouragement. The reaction of the crowd to the baby's success, reminded me somewhat of the olympics.

You could just feel all the love and joy of the moment-what a beautiful way to come into this world!

Many things that we humans do disturb me very much, but sometimes there are rays of hope....

Ciao and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrwfIcPB1u4&feature=related

2 comments:

Ecodea said...

Hi! Nice to hear from you! Thanks for the video - it is beautiful! Will try for our next child! :)
Cheers,
Andrea

Sarah said...

Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing :)

Hugs,
Sarah