About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

11/11/2008

811 is very disappointing...

I just don't get it. Why would I want to eat 811 or live a natural hygiene lifestyle when there's so much better out there?

I mean why go for natural beauty and athleticism when there's botox, plastic surgery, and steroids, etc., etc., etc., that perform so much better?

Why eat naturally sweet and delicious food when you could have all the aspartame, trans fats, acrylamides, maillard molecules, etc., etc., etc., that just "taste" so much better?

Why go to the bother of living a healthy lifestyle when automatic wheelchairs, prescription and non-prescription drugs, arteficial life support etc., etc., etc., can do what the body does so much better?

Dr. Graham you disappoint me. I just expected so much more.(NOT)

ps. yes, this is spoken tongue in cheek, but hopefully at least one person will get the message

No comments: