About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

3/24/2009

A raw weekend with raw friends

I just had a wonderful weekend with other rawfooders-yeah!

Check out some pictures: http://www.hiboox.fr/go/albums/divers/meeting-811,5015c9a1aadf3fc9f077694131cc0a7a

I got to meet one of my internet heroes and sane advocate of rawfoods-Frédéric Patenaude-this weekend. He's got a good head on his shoulders and a warm heart too! Also, he didn't get pissed with me when I gave wrong directions on our way back from Monteverde that made us detour for a couple of hours-lol. Jogging on the beach with him was amazing too!

Also, I finally met MC who I introduced 811rv to through a French forum. I'm really happy for the successes she's experiencing with it. She looked lovely.

Karmyn and toddler Andrew were sweet as usual. I especially loved Andrew's interactions with my baby chicks-yes I actually brought along a couple of baby chicks to our weekend out! They need some hand raising and I couldn't leave them alone. Andrew was very observant of my interactions with them and tried to imitate me. He was also careful to not touch them too roughly or step on them. That is very impressive for a toddler!

Great fun.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I loved the pictures. It sounds (and looks) like an amazing day.