About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

6/01/2012

Ideal Job for Me

I've been back in Canada for one month now.  I started my ideal job a few weeks ago.  I am now working as a city landscape maintenance and gardener for the summer.  I love it.  I'm outside everyday getting plenty of sun, even on cloudy days.  I get to work in the city's most beautiful green spaces.  Best of all, I still get my winters off to go south.   I'm getting tons of great exercise, and getting paid for it!!! The rest of the crew working with me is always ribbing me about my fruity diet they see me eat every day, but they're growing more and more respect for it when they learn my age and they see me work.  Since I started working, every person on the team, except for me, has already taken at least one sick day.  Even the young folks in their early twenties complain very often about aches and pains as well as some ailment or another.  I quietly munch on my bananas at those times and think to myself how strange the matrix we live in really is.

No comments: