About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

7/10/2008

My turn to take a blogging vacation

Hi fellow bloggers and blog readers, it's now my turn to take a little blogging vacation since I'm off to visit family and will not have easy access to a computer nor much time in the next couple of weeks. I will be back-because I have so many subjects I want to write about: my chickens, my raw vegan dogs, my garden, my workouts, my new recipes, my controversial big-mouthed opinions etc, etc., Take care of yourselves-I'll miss you.

6 comments:

Green said...

Have a great vacation.

Montreal was great, I found a small fruit store where they were selling perfectly ripe bananas for as little as 19 cents a pound.

The weather was perfect and it was nice to see the old hometown. I can't believe how much construction is going on at the airport.

Sarah said...

Have a great vacation! Looking forward to hearing about everything - esp the controversial big mouth opinions...?!?! :)

Autumn said...

Have fun! Can't wait to read more.

Autumn

Sarah said...

Have a lovely vacation :) Enjoy this time with your family. I look forward to your return!!!

suzanne said...

coucou véganitaliana !!!!

ca fait longtemps que tu es partis et je commence a trouver le temps long.

tu reviens quand de ton coin de paradis

suzanne

Via811 said...

Hi Guys,

I know it's been longer than a couple of weeks, but it's still going to be awhile before I can hit the computer with any serious time. Family obligations, work, plus a desire to take advantage of the little summer we're having are making me rather allergic to the computer. I do lurk some however, just no time to write. Ciao