About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

11/14/2008

Quotes to live by

Are you craving a certain kind of food? "You're hungry. Eat something that will do your body good, already." Dr. Douglas Graham.

I have long and publicly taught the doctrine that, as a general proposition, man causes his own sickness and suffering-that in almost all cases, he is more or less to blame for being sick, and that he as truly owes society an apology for being sick as he does for being drunk. --Sylvester Graham, July 13, 1884

If we could live on uncooked food alone, we should be saving so much time and energy, as well as money, all of which may be utilized for more useful purposes. ~Mohandas K. Gandhi

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better place than we found it, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life breathed easier because you lived: this is to have succeeded. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: