About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

2/27/2009

Is 811rv for everyone?

Some time ago I received a comment on my post about questioning 811 from a person saying that they had tried 811rv, but it had not worked for them. They also asked the question: Is it possible that 811rv is not for everyone?

For me,the answer is yes and no. Why?

I am totally convinced that 811rv properly followed, especially after a good amount of time for bodily and mental adjustments to be made, is the best diet for all humans, but I doubt that all humans will ever adopt it.

I can't help but compare the food situation to the smoking situation of the planet. Presently, there are over a billion people in the world that smoke-that's a huge percentage of the earth's human population. And this is so despite the almost unanimous, prolific scientific evidence/warnings that it is harmful to people's health. Why is this?

People don't usually die right away because of smoking. The body does its best to cope and damage accumulates relatively slowly. There are even smokers who live to a fairly old age if their other diet and lifestyle factors are not too bad. However, just because there are many smokers and even some smokers in relatively good health that live to old age, does this mean that not everyone is meant to breathe smoke-free air? Obviously not.

We are all meant to breathe smoke-free air and it is obviously better air for all humans. This is true of the 811rv diet too.

811rv is meant for everyone, but present circumstances dictate that not many people eat this way. An online friend of mine was fond of saying that one can't be ordinary to eat and live this way-you have to be EXTRAORDINARY. I agree.

No comments: