About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

4/24/2009

Meeting a beautiful little wolf


I met another 811raw vegan yesterday-Lupita, and her beautiful family-hurray! She is such a sweetheart, we became immediate good friends. We share so many affinities. I loved the way she talks to her family. Her husband, she calls "Guapo", her children "mis amores". She is so expressive of her love and affection for everyone, but especially her family. Lupita's children are fantastic-so mature, so conscientious and very considerate. One of her daughter's, both of which are gorgeous, even gave up her bed for me for the night because it's a big bed so that I wouldn't have to sleep on a small twin bed!

We all enjoyed our visit to the chimp sanctuary very much, more on that a little later. Our next adventure was to chinatown. I bought some exotic fruits for Lupita and her family to try. Lupita still had not tried durian yet-she was an almost immediate convert to this delicious, yet bizarre fruit. We enjoyed durian together by her pond after a fantastic workout together. Lupita is a personal trainer and she gave me a good workout that I still feel, even two days later.

What a privilege it was to meet her. Thanks again to the forum 30 Bad for providing the medium to meet other low fat raw vegans!

No comments: