About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

11/12/2009

Forewarning-Why I Created This Blog

Why did I create this blog?

At the beginning of “The 80/10/10 Diet” book by Dr. Graham, he described a poignant Indian legend of blind men examining different parts of an elephant and coming to different and wrong conclusions about what the elephant truly is. This legend accurately describes the current state of most human’s fragmented and erroneous, health knowledge-especially when it comes to nutrition and fitness, environmental knowledge and animal rights knowledge. Dr. Graham has, with his lifetime work, best combined this knowledge to form a very accurate whole picture of true health in all of its diverse aspects. This blog seeks merely to add to that foundation with some more detail, but certainly not in any exhaustive fashion. Much more detail of true health can and should be added for those like I, who want and need it. Any that are up to the cursed yet blessed challenge of fine detailing in three dimensional quality the health elephant, please step forward. The world needs you.

This blog is not for the faint of heart who wish to dilly dally with compromised nutrition, compromised fitness, compromised environmental health, compromised animal rights. For me, improperly fitting compromises have always been too difficult half measures that are not truly sustainable. In the end, the ill-fitted compromises serve no one.

This blog is written for those who recognize the world’s health problems as well as acknowledge that we can no longer afford baby steps in the right direction-one step forward, two steps back, if you will. It is written for those courageous enough to realize that the time has come to run, with exponential time, in the opposite direction that humanity is presently going.

Enjoy my blog and may your life be fruitful.

No comments: