About Me

My photo
My life's purpose is best described by: Be the change you want to see in the world: Gandhi. Smiling is my "botox"-FORGET THE DRUGS AND SURGERY. I spice up my life, not my diet, which is SIMPLY DELICIOUS on its own. KISS: I Keep it simple sugars-from whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits (veggies,some nuts/seeds too). The 811rv motto is: simplicity at mealtime, variety throughout the year. My motto is: I live in my own little world, but it's ok they all know me there. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

7/16/2009

L'Italia mia






















1) My nephew, my dad and I
2)The cemetery where many loved ones rest
3)Arpino
4)First arch
5)Civitavecchia-medieval fortress
6)My birth home
7)View from home
8)View from Montecassino
9)Canadian war memorial at Montecassino
10)Posta Fibreno-lake of fresh mountain water
11)View from Arpino
12)Sette Frati
13)Wild Columbine
14)Caneto
15)Caneto
16)Market at Isola Liri
17)/18)Part of my grand parents ancestral home
19)A sea of beautiful smelling jasmine
20)St Peter's Square
21)The streets of Sora

1 comment:

suzanne said...

ah ! l'italie et son romantisme ! y a de quoi nous faire rever. peut-etre qu'un jour je serais sur des photos prise en italie, on ne sais jamais.